Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nala and Alfred Looking for Homes

Here's a couple of great Wisconsin dogs looking for forever homes:

Meet Nala! Nala is a 5-year-old, female, husky mix.



Hi! My name is Nala and I am as charming as my name implies. I would like nothing better than to celebrate spring in my new forever home. I am spayed and housebroken. I am looking for a special person to help me come out of my shell. I'm a rather quiet girl most of the time. I'm not much for playing but take me on a walk and I am as happy and bouncy as can be. I don't care for dogs or cats so a home with just my own special person would be perfect. Treat me sweet and I will blossom and deliver a lifetime of love.

I am at Sheboygan County Humane Society in Sheboygan, WI, call 920 - 45 8- 2012 or contact: info@myschs.com

Meet Alfred! Alfred was adopted before Christmas but he was returned because they said he kept running away...hmmm, and they had a fenced in yard...oh well. Alfred is a Tree Walking Coonhound.



My name is Alfred and everyone says I am the most handsome boy at the shelter. I am 8 months old and neutered. I'm a typical hound and would probably like going to dog school. I am very playful and should have a home with no small children who might get knocked over when I'm playing. I like dogs and cats, but I play a little too rough with cats.

I am at Sheboygan County Humane Society in Sheboygan, WI, call 920 - 45 8- 2012 or contact: info@myschs.com

No comments: