Sunday, March 15, 2009

The weather has gone to the dogs...

In Wisconsin, it is a wonderful day when after all the snow, you can open the windows and clear out all the winter air. Although the dogs were antsy to be out enjoying the weather, I really had some catch up to do around the building and had to enjoy most of the weather from indoors.

But looking out my third story window, I was reminded of one of the things I love about my small town...the dog walking. Nice days bring them out in droves and I snapped a few quick picts in between my dusting and vacuuming and laundry. It's a great place to walk dogs.


They come in all shapes and sizes and though I saw three pit bulls (strangely enough all black and white), I only caught one on film.


But they come in all shapes and sizes.


It's always a reminder of how life should be for a dog.


As the light faded for the day, the dog walkers stayed out in force.


They just always make me smile.

No comments: