Sunday, May 3, 2009

An afternoon on the big lake and trout

The dogs and I were off today to spend an afternoon on the big quarry by Gordon's house in progress.



The crew had put in the boulders all along the future patio.



Which made a very nice spot to perch and watch the trout.



Charm approved of it since she likes any sunny spot.



So we fed the fish and watched them play in the shallows.



Lots of rainbows in the water.



They are just pretty to watch when it is clear.



Domino spent his time exploring.



I even got a picture of my favorite brown trout, Lump. He has an odd shaped jaw so I always recognize him.



They are getting so big. Look at Charm on the left and the trout on the right...



Domino wanted to know what it was that was so interesting in the water.



And Paul enjoyed a view of the fish from his bedroom balcony.



Domino went off to join Paul and his friends on an explore of the cliffs.



While I communed with my friend, Lump.



And visited the rock garden to see what was coming up.



Just the first few flowers emerging.



Charm went off with Gordon to help him clear the trail. It took some doing, but I finally convinced the dogs to go for a walk. They got in their swimming and we were off home to tackle some chores.

No comments: