Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll transport if I want to

Why yes, it is my birthday, thank you....LOL. No need for excitement, I just keep repeating the same birthday over and over! And since there is nothing I like better than transports (except maybe agility, but that's for Mother's Day), my daughter switched some hours and came with me on a transport. We picked up fur baby Hilde.



Hilde is my third german shepherd transport for White Paws Rescue. And as usual, a totally fabulous dog.



I have really developed a great affinity for german shepherds after my experiences and Hilde was no exception.



A little quiet and shy and well-mannered.



She was soon fast asleep in the back seat.



But she got excited when we reached our next check point where her foster dad was waiting. I took her for a quick walk.



And turned her and her paperwork over to her foster dad.



So it was goodbye to Hilde...:(



Another of those great dogs with a second chance at a wonderful life and a loving home in her future.

As for me, another great birthday doing what I most like to do. And the best part is agility day camp tomorrow!!! Now that's what I call a weekend.

No comments: