Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve in Pit Bull Paradise

I was busily cooking all day while the puppies made themselves useful sprawled in front of the stove keeping an eye on things and supervising...Don't worry, I am totally used to stepping over dogs in the kitchen.


Domino just seems to be saying "When is this dinner thing ever going to be done?"


Everyone arrived and laptops and cameras were in full use while final dinner preparations were made.


We all opened gifts and I got some new filters for my camera so decided to try out my star filter on the Christmas tree.


And of course we had to try to put hats on the dogs.


Domino wasn't being too cooperative with the whole hat concept.


Charm likes hats though.


Marja tried out her dog training skills.


Such little angels they all are.


Little Christmas dogs enjoying their first Christmas together.


Wow, Ra can stand on his hind legs...what a big dog!


But we found out Domino can actually hop!


Gordon is all set up to snap those hopping pictures.


Can I get the shot? And will Ra ever get his hat off his nose?


Yay, I got it and no Ra never got the hat off his nose.


The puppies opened their gifts which immediately meant a game of tug.


Domino ended up with Charm's.


Charm ended up with Domino's.


And though Ra seemed to be above such things...


He ended up hoarding all of them to himself.


Marja and I spent some time trying to get a shot of the lights outside with the star filter.


While Jim had to share the couch with Charm...


And Domino...


A good time was had by all. Domino was so excited to get presents and Charm was so happy to have company and the humans all had a jolly time with lots of technology to keep us all occupied. It was a very nice Christmas Eve and I only wish everyone could have been here this year. My mom and dad and brother and of course, Kaite. We missed having you here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fun it must of been...I would of loved to of been a part of all of the festivities. It looked and sounded like a joyous event and a grand Christmas eve!
Merry Christmas to all with all my heartfelt joy and happiness to all.