Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Pacific Northwest

Berlin was beautiful yesterday around dawn.



But Gordon and I were off on a business trip.



Headed back to the pacific northwest where I grew up. I was very surprised when my brother met as at the airport in Seattle so we could spend a few minutes together before Gordon and I had to head south for a meeting.



I snapped a few picts as we drove...loving all the lush greens of Washington and the beautiful old buildings.



And the flowering trees everywhere and rhododendrons growing everywhere.



Back to the land where sushi restaurants are more numerous than fast food.



Rainbows and sunsets.











And though it was sad to not be able to call and talk to the puppies to see if they were behaving...their sitter said they were being mostly good. Its good to be back on the west coast for sure...!!!!


No comments: